Domain-Driven Design Workshop
From strategy to code
Domain-Driven Design is an approach to software development focused on quality, weher quality can and must make a difference.
- reading the context where our software needs to be developed, according to real business requirements, focusing or efforts in meaningful directions.
- Managing collaboration between different models and different teams. Evaluating real or assumed benefits from outsourcing and coordinating large scale software development.
- Using Ubiquitous Language successfully as a tool to explore design and implement an effective model.
- Implementing a software model with the most efficient architectures with respect to complex behaviors (Domain Model Pattern, Event Sourcing, Command Query Responsibility Segregation)
- Writing efficient testable code, that allows to develop evolutionary applications , able to generate short-term and long-term value for the enterprise and for the development team.