PopcornFlow brings a philosophy, principles, actionable techniques and tools to introduce rapid change in your organization and innovate like some of the best and most aggressive Lean startups around.
The goal of this workshop is to help you develop the skills to introduce change and innovate inside and outside your workplace through ultra-rapid experimentation.
This online workshop is for:
- Innovators (either inside or outside organizations),
- Change Instigators (e.g. change agents, PMs/scrum masters/team leads, managers, whole teams)
- Achievers (you :-) )
This is a practical, action-learning workshop focused on real problems. Participants are strongly encouraged to bring issues from their business and situations.
What will you learn in this workshop?
After this workshop, you will:
- Use PopcornFlow as your core system to introduce, sustain and accelerate change to annihilate organizational inertia
- Use solid metrics to indicate increased agility and progress within your team(s)
- Be able to facilitate very effective retrospectives for both co-located and distributed teams
- Use PopcornFlow as a visual communication/mentoring platform to reach wider consensus and take better decisions with peers, managers and/or reports
- Integrate and/or replace other popular (but often short-lived and less effective) Lean Startup tools with PopcornFlow’s experiment board to sustain continuous product innovation and get traction.
- Be happy… really happy.
The workshop includes individual and group activities to actively involve participants in learning/refining the PopcornFlow methodology and allow them to practice in a safe and fun environment.
Learners will engage in learning/refining the PopcornFlow methodology through highly participative activities.
It follows the 4C instructional design model, which is based on sequences of:
- Connections: Activities that connect learners to what they know already about the topic, to each other, and to what they want and need to learn
- Concrete Practice: Leaners actively review content and practice skills
- Concepts: Lectures or “direct instruction” training segments
- Conclusions: Learner-led summaries, evaluations, and celebration activities.
Expect to get your hands dirty – How does it work
The workshop will happen online and in live streaming: the trainer and all other participants will be in a video conference. You’ll be interacting and working together in real-time thanks to a variety of tools you’ll have at your disposal.
This is why we suggest that all participants keep their webcam on for the whole duration of the workshop: this will enhance the quality of the communication and of the workshop as a whole.
You won’t be sitting at your desk watching slides and videos, and you’ll be engaged in real-time activities for the majority of the time.