Certified Scrum Master
About Certified Scrum Master
As more and more companies find that the classic waterfall approach for project management does not fit their realities, Agile methodologies have emerged as the best solutions in the current dynamic project environment.
In many cases, not all requirements are clear before the project starts and requests for change are inserted often during development.
Not less important is the fact that people have come to realize that the ability to estimate development efforts accurately is limited, at best.
Scrum is a practical way to implement the Agile approach and is the focus of this course.
The course covers the Scrum framework and includes real life situation simulations and exercises, in which Scrum principles are practiced and important insights are reached.
- The history of Agile
- Your project pains
- Scrum introduction
- Change management in Scrum
- Planning and estimation
- User stories – the right way to write them
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Day in a life of a Scrum master
- Building self maintained cross functional team
- Definition of Done
- Assimilation scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Scaling scrum
- Negotiating skills and techniques
- The manager’s role in scrum
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be:
- getting the SCRUM spark
- speaking SCRUMish
- able to have fun at your workplace as well as understand the importance of it
- learning unique planning techniques
- forgetting your fear from a change
- achieve more on your future projects
- losing interest in Command & Control
- gaining full visibility on your future projects
- frequently called to help others
- thinking “It is so obvious, why didn’t I think of it?”
- going home with a big smile! :-)
This course qualifies participants for 16 PDU’s by the PMI.
The process of getting the PDU’s should be done by the participant according to the PMI’s policies and regulations.
In which language will be held the workshop?
The workshop will be held in English, but Alberto Brandolini will be there to facilitate discussion whenever needed, to help with translation, and to take visual notes.
What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer.