EventStorming Master Class
Il workshop si terrà in italiano
EventStorming is a workshop format that promotes collaboration between different disciplines in order to solve business problems in the most effective way.
In this two days format we’ll experience the different formats, working around real business problems.
We’ll take into account the different perspectives (including the facilitator) in a process that spans large scale discovery, to leverage collaborative design.
We’ll experience the how, and we’ll discuss the why.
EventStorming as a discovery tool
- Quick kick-off: where are we and where we want to go.
- Real world Big Picture EventStorming, mastering complexity and unknowns in large scale modelling.
- Managing conflicts, highlighting risk, and the problems really worth solving.
- The facilitator’s toolbox revealed.
- Improving our process exploring motivations of different actors.
- The Change agent’s perspective: why it’s going to be hard even when improvement is obvious, and how to deal with stalemates.
- Everything’s connected: Lean & Kanban, complexity and organization limits.
- Working with startups vs. working with established companies.
- EventStorming as a platform for problem solving.
- ModelStorming: modelling everything without a clue (and yet deliver).
Using EventStorming to design a system
- Design-Level EventStorming: leveraging collaborative modelling to sketck bullet-proof model quickly.
- A different perspective on software design: the picture that explains everything.
- Make policies explicts.
- Discover aggregates.
- Design around the bottleneck.
- Blending User Experience Design and Service Design into Software Design.
- Triggering bullet-proof design with visible state.
- The transaction illusion.
- From sticky notes to working software. When to go for a sophisticated architecture.
EventStorming has been included in the last two edition of ThoughtWorks Technology Radar, as one of the most interesting emerging techniques.
It’s becoming a de-facto standard in the Domain-Driven Design community, for exploring and designing complex interactions.
A wide range of organisations has benefited from it: from online marketplaces, to financial and trading institution; from small startups to large scale enterprises.
I tuoi non ti mandano? Partecipi di nascosto?
L'IVA te la facciamo risparmiare
Se ti stai iscrivendo al corso a titolo personale, probabilmente non hai modo di scaricare l'IVA.
In questo caso, c'è una tariffa speciale per te, con uno sconto del 20% sul prezzo corrente del biglietto.
Lo sconto non è cumulabile con altri codici promozionali.