EventStorming Workshop in English
Build a vivid big picture
How to model a complex business process, or the whole company software landscape without being trapped in and endless boring analysis phase?
How to tame complexity with agility, starting in the most appropriate way, with the right understanding of the big picture?
EventStorming Workshop unites agile modeling techniques and the cutting-edge event-driven approach with a uniquely engaging format, that leads to a fast problem exploration and establishes a collaborative approach between key participants.
The result is a clear tangible model, built extremely quickly with the active contribution of all involved roles. Friction points that often lead to wrong implementations are exposed early and natural, clean modeling options are highlighted.
- Short introduction to problem domain.
- Domain Events: collaborative modeling starting from the key system events.
- Key Actions: discovery of user initiated commands, of key roles and external systems involved.
- Aggregates: finding aggregates and transaction boundaries.
- Bounded Context & Subdomains: natural domain boundaries are identified, and strategies for partitioning the model into independent models and components are visualized and discussed.
- Test strategies for key aggregates: managing emerging acceptance tests for key scenario.
- Q & A: topic marketplace about the hottest topics. No critical question will be left unanswered.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have an accurate model about your problem domain, and quite a few strategies about how to model key areas and how to effectively manage the whole system, without falling into the common pitfalls from data-driven architectures.
The workshop is subject to the confirmation of a minimum number of registered and fully paid attendees/participants.
Do you need more info?Drop us an email